Saturday, May 25, 2019

Introduction

My pseudonym is Jane, and I live in the Tri-Cities area of Washington State. My daughter, M, is two and a half years old at the beginning of this blog, and has mild/moderate cerebral palsy that primarily affects her gross motor skills. Right now she doesn't crawl very much and can't pull to stand on her own, but she can walk with a walker. She LOVES to be outside, and playing on swings and slides.. This blog will offer reviews and information about local playgrounds, particularly those with ADA features. I can't address a park's suitability for every child, but I will mention features as I notice them and I hope this information will be helpful to other families who live or visit here.

I might occasionally feature other places we visit when we travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment